Nomad of Nowhere: Episode 3 - Trouble on Purpose | Rooster Teeth




Watch Video : Nomad of Nowhere: Episode 3 - Trouble on Purpose | Rooster Teeth

So after 3 episodes, I gotta say this show was not what I thought nor hoped it could be. Which was an action packed dark western. At first it seemed really wholesome and kid-like, with animation that I hope improves. And after this episode, I can see the potential in this show to become something great. While, in my opinion, the Nomad isn't that interesting, I do like the other characters and this world RT created. There is still something about the animation that bugs me but I can't quite place it. Like something is missing or can be improved.
With all that said, I am still curious about the world and will continue to watch it. This show has a lot of potential to be great, with great character development and a great world but so far that is all I see. Whether or not it lives up to it, is depending on the rest of the episodes




Comments